- 1 UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
- 1.1 About UPSSSC
- 1.2 Details about UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 @upsssc.gov.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.3.1 Age Restriction or Limit (as on 01.01.2018):
- 1.3.2 Salary (Pay Scale)
- 1.3.3 Educational Qualification for UP Forest Guard Jobs 2018:
- 1.3.4 Application or Examination Fee:-
- 1.3.5 How to apply for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018:
- 1.4 Latest & Upcoming UPSSSC Vacancy 2018-19
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 (1088) Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Recruitment 2018 for 1088 Forest Guard Council Guard Posts for 12th passed candidates Up Forest Vacancy 2018 UP 1088 Forest Guard Driver Vacancies Qualification Updates upsssc vanrakshak recruitment 2018 apply online up forester online application dates. Check for the latest updates, news about UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- Good News! Recently, it has come to the notice that very soon there will be recruitment going to be done for the 1088 Vacant Posts in Forest Department. The recruitment of 846 Forest Guard/ Driver Posts will be done by the UPSSSC and the recruitment for 242 Forester Posts will be done by the UPSC. The recruitment process for the same will be going to start from the next month (April).
All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state association approved to lead the different examination for arrangements to the different posts.UPSSSC conducts different exams in the Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the arrangement of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.
Details about UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 @upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Total 1088 Posts (Expected)
- Forest Guard: 620 Posts
- Forest Ranger: 205 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 38 Posts
- Draughtsman: 39 Posts
- Surveyor: 37 Posts
- Stenographer: 31 Posts
- Driver: 81 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Age Restriction or Limit (as on 01.01.2018):
The applicant age should be lie in between 18 to 40 years, only then they can apply for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Salary (Pay Scale)
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification for UP Forest Guard Jobs 2018:
The applicant applying for the same must have the following qualification:
- For Forest Guard Post, Candidate should have passed 12th/ Intermediate from UP Board/ any recognized Board/ University.
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Application or Examination Fee:-
Candidates will be required to pay the application fee for Rs. 125/- for General/ OBC Candidates, and Rs.65/- for SC/ST candidates.
Please Note:- Admit Card Will be Available on the Website Before A Week from the Date of Examination. The Candidates also Will receive an SMS Alert regarding the Admit Card on his Registered Email Id or Mobile Number. The Final Cut Off Will be Provided Category Wise to all the Candidates. The Result Will Declare as soon as Possible on the Official Website.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. https://upsssc.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
|Commencement of online registration of application||Announced Soon|
|Closure of registration of application||Announced Soon|
Important Links for UPSSSC Vacancy 2018
Latest & Upcoming UPSSSC Vacancy 2018-19
Those applicants who are looking for the UPSSSC Latest Vacancy or the Recruitment or UPSSSC Jobs 2018, they must not forget to visit time to time to the official website of the UPSSSC, i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in. Those applicants can also visit (indiangovtjobs.co.in), for the latest updates related to the Upcoming UPSSSC Vacancy 2018-19. We keep on updating this page.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.