- 1 UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2018 – Latest Notification
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2018 upsssc forest guard new exam pattern 2018 upsssc vanrakshak syllabus 2018 exam pattern Vanrakshak PET/ Written Exam Pattern subject wise hindi reasoning general knowledge Forest Guard PET Exam Pattern written test physical exam up forest guard syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern Race Time Male Female Candidates Physical Efficiency Test PST Height Chest. Check the latest updates, news about UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2018.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- Good News! As per the latest updates, the UPSSSC will be going to make recruitment for 1088 Forest Guard (Vanrakshak)/ Driver Post. The applicants who are applying for the same must read this article because we are going to provide the syllabus detailed for this upcoming vacancy.
Recently, an online official announcement has made for the recruitment to the Forest Guard/ Vanrakshak Posts. by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC). According to the latest updates, there will be the recruitment of 620 Vacancies for Forest Guard. The applicants who are going to fill the online application form for the same must know its exam pattern very well. And the details of the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test Pattern etc.
About the UP Forest Guard New Selection Process
There will be no interview for the Group C post as it has been scrapped by the newly formed UP government, so keeping this in mind there will be interview for the Forest guard also. The selection for these post will now be based on the Written Test & Physical Test. Physical Exam may comprise of Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET). After that, the Document Verification & Medical Examination will be counted as another stage of the exam.
About the UPSSSC Written Exam Pattern
The applicants who are applying for the First guard post must note that the written exam will be conducted first. After the written exam, the Shortlisted Candidates will call for Physical Test. Note Down Some Points regarding UP Vanrakshak Written Test 2018:
- There will be all Objective type question present in the examination, no descriptive questions will be there.
- Written Test comprises of Total 180 Marks & 180 Questions.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam and the written exam will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English both.
- The time allotted for the same will be 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
|Part of Exam||Subject||Questions||Marks|
|Part 1||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||80||80|
|Part 2||General Knowledge||50||50|
|Part 3||General Intelligence Test/ Reasoning||50||50|
About UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2018
The exam syllabus for the Forest Guard post will be comprised of 5 subjects i.e.
- General Knowledge: Syllabus for UP Lekhpal General Knowledge Subject comprises of following Topics:- General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population.
- General Hindi: अलंकार, समास, विलोम, पर्यायवाची, रस, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, लोकोक्तियाँ, मुहावरे, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द, अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism.
- General Intelligence/ Reasoning: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‘s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
About Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test
Those applicants who will successfully be cleared the Written Exam will be called up for the Physical Standard Test. We have mentioned the pattern for the PST below:-
- Height for Male Candidates: 160 cm (ST Candidates) & 168 cm (Other Candidates)
- Height for Female Candidates: 147 cm (ST Candidates) & 152 cm (Other Candidates)
- Chest for Male Candidates: 82 cm (ST Candidates) & 84 cm (Other Candidates). The chest will be expanded up to 5 cm.
- Weight for Female Candidates: 45 Kg to 58 Kg.
Those applicants who will successfully be cleared the Physical Standard Test will be called up for the Physical Endurance Test. we have mentioned the pattern for the PET below:-
- Race:- The race will be conducted in which, Male candidates to complete the race of 25 KMs in 04 hours with 10 Kilograms weight and Female candidates to complete the race of 14 KMs in 04 hours. Please Note:- The race will be of only qualifying nature.
All the applicants are requested to keep visiting this website for the latest updates related to the UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2018 or they can also visit the official website of UPSSSC for more details (link mentioned below). Stay in touch and keep maintaining your patience. We will update you very soon.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.