Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Notification Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 UP Post Office Vacancy Online Form uttar pradesh postal circle official website apply online for Postal Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Postman, download application form. Check the latest updates, news about the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Notification.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Notification – Latest Vacancy 2018
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Postal Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Postman Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can be able to apply for it through UP Post Office Vacancy Online Form.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has called up for application form for the Postal Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Postman Post (25). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The application process will end on 20 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
Post Name Details: 25 Total Posts
1. Postal Assistant – 10
2. Sorting Assistant – 01
3. Postman – 08
4. Multi Tasking Staff (Subordinate Offices) – 06
Location – Uttar Pradesh
Age Restriction or Limit (As on 20-02-2018): Applicants age should lie in between 18 to 27 Years (Post 1-3), 18 to 25 Years (Post 4), only then they can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs.5200 – 20,200/- With 2400/2000/1900/- Grade Pay Per Month.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 10th, 12th, ITI or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
Selection Procedure: It will be based on the Sports Qualification.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who are willing to apply for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Notification, for (General/ OBC category), they have to pay Rs.200/-.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.indiapost.gov.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Address –Assistant Director, (Recruitment), O/O Chief Postmaster General, UP Circle, Lucknow – 226001
Last Date to Apply for UP Post Office Vacancy Online Form:-
Applicants are requested to apply before 20 February 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.