West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2018 (2550) wb police constable recruitment 2018 wb police female constable recruitment 2018 2550 lady constable recruitment notification 2018 online application form policewb online application west bengal police recruitment board. Check all the latest detail about West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2018.
West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2018
Latest Update:- Good News! West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has officially released a notification for lady constable post. So, all the females who are eagerly waiting for the same now easily apply for it because the online application is available now. The last date for applying the West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment is 01 February 2018. So, the interested candidate is requested to apply for it as soon as possible.
West Bengal Police has called up for application form for the Lady Constable Post (2550). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 01 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:- Applicant needs to apply online for the West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment, before 01 February 2018.
Detail information of vacancy (West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment):-
Organization Name: West Bengal Police Department
Vacancies Available (Total): 2550
Post Name Details:
- Lady Constable – 2550
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should lie between 18 to 27 years, only then they can apply for the Canara Bank Po recruitment. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is for 5 years and for OBC candidates 3 years. For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik/ 10th Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Salary Details (Pay Scale): The selected candidates will get a pay band of Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.170/- as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST), they have to pay Rs.20/-. Payment of application fee for West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment can be done by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Remember, An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet facility.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to appear for Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Written Examination, Interview, Medical Examination.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://policewb.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Last Date for Online Application Form: 01 February 2018
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.